60 caplets . 75 mg gymnemic acids
Easy-to-Swallow Caplets . additive free
Want to witness the ability of Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) first hand? Open a Gymnema capsule, swish the powdered herb in your mouth, take a sip of water, spit it out, and eat a piece of chocolate. You'll taste the fat, you'll taste the salt, but you won't taste the sugar! Amazing!
The key component of Gymnema - gymnemic acid - mimics glucose molecules, numbing receptor sites on your tongue. And even better, research shows Gymnema has the similar effect internally, by supporting the normal function of the specialized cells for sugar taste within the intestinal walls.
- In recently published research from 2004, scholars at Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington D.C. showed Gymnema to
be supportive of normal body weight and normal blood lipid levels. The herb, whose name means "Sugar Destroyer" in Hindi, has been
used since the sixth century BC to support normal blood sugar levels in the body.
- King's College, London published study results in 2005 showing the gymnemic acid in Gymnema was also supportive of normal insulin
levels in the body.
- Supports normal appetite level*
- Supports normal blood glucose levels and triglycerides*
- A great choice for athletes and weight-conscious individuals*
- Supports proper function of the pancreas*
Take 1 caplet twice daily before meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.