ChildLife Prenatal DHA provides the highest level of DHA “500mg” in each fish gelatin soft gel.
DHA is critical in pre and post natal care and ….its importance cannot be overstated:
- Supplementing with DHA during pregnancy is important for healthy brain and eye development of the baby in utero and throughout infancy. _ _ _ _
- Fish oil supports healthy birth weight and length of a healthy pregnancy. 5 6 7
- Infants born to mothers with higher blood levels of DHA have advanced attention spans well into their second year of life. 8
Lemon Flavor, easy to take for Pregnant Mom’s. Childlife Essentials understands the issues prenatal Mom’s experience, especially when it comes to ingesting anything, and have formulated a Prenatal DHA, that works, and is easy to take. First we used a fish gelatin soft gel (most other brands use pork or beef gelatin). Childlife Essentials Prenatal DHA also provides the purest DHA available, with no fishy smell or aftertaste. We then provide an all natural lemon flavor that tastes great which also makes it easier for Mom’s to take.
ChildLife Prenatal DHA utilizes the highest quality fish oil. Childlife Essentials uses the finest processes available, such as molecular distillation, a process which extracts toxins and does not compromise quality. Each batch of Prenatal DHA is tested for PCB's, dioxins, metals, mercury and other toxins and exceeds all standards for the highest purity. Fish oil is a safe and pure way to promote the optimal health of both baby and Mom.
For infants 6 months to 1 yr: 1 teaspoon daily
For children 1 to 4 yrs: 1-2 teaspoons daily
For children 4 to 12 yrs: 2-3 teaspoons daily
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Give directly or mix with your child’s favorite drink.