Login or Register
Browse By Brands
> Green Foods Barley Dog 3 oz
Green Foods Barley Dog 3 oz
• Dogs and cats instinctively eat fresh green grass which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. The problem with eating whole grass is that each blade is covered with microscopic barbs that can cause stomach and throat irritation. Since we use only fresh juice – without the barbs – our barley grass powder is good for your pet…and your carpet.
• With the pesticides and other chemicals applied to lawns and fields these days, it may be harmful for dogs to eat fresh grass. That is why Barley Dog® is an ideal supplement for pets.
• Our barley grass powder is loaded with active enzymes that are often missing in today's processed dog foods. Sprinkling Barley Dog® on your dog's food will not only enhance the taste, but will also enable more nutrients to be absorbed.
• Samantha Bjone, Ph.D. and colleagues from the University of New England in Armidale, Australia found that dogs normally eat grass when hungry and that grass eating is a normal part of their behavior and not a result of illness or upset stomach. This is the first scientific study done in a controlled environment to investigate grass eating behavior in domestic dogs. A study published in 2008 by researchers from California who surveyed pet owners as to their dog’s eating behaviors added further support for the notion that grass eating is a normal behavior of domestic dogs.
• Available in powder (3oz and 11oz bottle)
Copyright 2020 Vitaglo. All Rights Reserved.